Due to COVID-19, we are not able to pick up donations.
We are now accepting drop off donations at the store Tuesday – Saturday from 10 am – 5 pm.
We would appreciate it if you would call the store at 507-387-2699 to let us know you are coming and a staff person can direct you where to take your donations when you get to the store. Staff will unload the items for you so you can remain in your vehicle and a donation receipt will be available or can be e-mailed to you if you prefer. We ask for your patience during this time and thank you for donating to the VINE Store.
Please do not leave items outside of the building after hours.
We are happy to accept “no longer needed” furniture and household items in good condition. We reserve the right to decline donations that are not suitable for resale.
Items we Accept:
• Living room, kitchen, dining room, and bedroom furniture (dressers, mirrors, bedframes, headboards, and footboards), office furniture, hutches, shelving, end tables and lamps.
• Large and small appliances, dishes, glassware, collectibles and framed art, linens, jewelry, hardware items, and household treasures.
We Aren’t Able to Accept:
• Mattresses, box springs, computers and related electronic equipment, tube televisions, gas appliances, paint, chemicals, curtain rods and blinds.
• Cribs and car seats, entertainment centers, clothing, shoes, or most exercise equipment.
• Items from smoking households.
If you have a question on whether we accept a particular item, please call the VINE Store at (507) 387-2699.
Tax Receipt: We will gladly provide you with a receipt for household items in good or better condition. It is the donor’s responsibility to report the value of the donation to the Internal Revenue Service. Click here to view a tax valuation guide for donated goods.