We are happy to accept “no longer needed” furniture and household items in good condition. We reserve the right to decline donations that are not suitable for resale.
Free pick up is available within ISD #77 and St. Peter, Kasota, and St. Clair. Donation pick up from father distance can be arranged for a small fee. Contact the store for more details.
Items we Accept:
• Living room, kitchen, dining room, and bedroom furniture (dressers, mirrors, bedframes, headboards, and footboards), office furniture, hutches, shelving, end tables and lamps.
• Large and small appliances, dishes, glassware, collectibles and framed art, linens, jewelry, hardware items, and household treasures.
We Aren’t Able to Accept:
• Mattresses, box springs, computers and related electronic equipment, tube televisions, gas appliances, paint, chemicals, curtain rods and blinds.
• Cribs and car seats, entertainment centers, clothing, shoes, or most exercise equipment.
• Items from smoking households.
If you have a question on whether we accept a particular item, please call the VINE Store at (507) 387-2699.
Tax Receipt: We will gladly provide you with a receipt for household items in good or better condition. It is the donor’s responsibility to report the value of the donation to the Internal Revenue Service. Click here to view a tax valuation guide for donated goods.