Wellness Feast: Healthy Habits to Fill Your Week (November 22nd – 26th)
A week filled with wellness events to inspire healthy habits during the holiday seasons. Join VINE for a variety of interactive events including a workshop on gratitude, a food drive to benefit ECHO Food Shelf, and health enriching experiences.
Monday – Friday (closed on Thanksgiving)
- ECHO Food Drive Weigh-in
- Thankful Tree
- Mind Sharpeners
- Turkey Trot
Monday, November 22:
- 8:30 am – 12 pm: Free A1C Screenings
Guard your health by knowing your blood sugar numbers. Register for a free A1C screening, administered by Hilltop Hy-Vee’s dietitian, April Graff. Get coaching related to your results. Register at the Front Desk. You do not need to fast before this test. Walk ins are welcome.
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Interactive Gratitude Workshop
Gratitude is a practice of wellness. Learn more, get inspired and try your hand at gratefulness in a guided group project.
Friday, November 26:
- 9:30 – 10:30 am Strut Your Stuffing: The best recipe of Move It More and Combo Fit
- 9:30 – 10:30 am Mashed Potato Movement: Aqua Level 2
- 10 – 11 am Great and Full Yoga: Gentle Yoga
- 11:15 – 11:30 am Guided Meditation
- 1 – 1:45 pm Turkey Tabata Aqua Level 3