Anyone grieving the loss of a loved one is welcome. This group meets weekly in-person with safety protocols in place. If interested, you must register so there are less than 10 participants.
- 10:30 – 11:30 am
- VINE Adult Community Center
- Call Joyce at (507) 386-5583 to register
We will be following these guidelines so that everyone will be as safe as possible:
1. If you will be attending this group, please call Joyce (507) 386-5583 to RSVP. This is needed to ensure that our group does not exceed 10 people.
2. Each attendee should wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
3. We will space chairs a minimum of six feet apart prior to your arrival.
4. Please enter the building through the EAST entrance (facing 5th Street and Old Main Village). The door says “Not a Public Entrance”. Park in the VINE parking lot. We will greet you inside this door.
5. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Your safety is our priority.
We are looking forward to seeing and/or hearing from you soon. Remember, take really good care of yourself!