August 6 Update
When Blue Earth County hits “Substantial” or “High” levels of case transmission, VINE will enact the following, regardless of vaccination status:
- All staff and volunteers will be required to wear masks when working indoors or in vehicles.
- VINE Adult Community Center members and guests will be required to wear masks indoors and when traveling in vehicles as part of a sanctioned VINE activity (i.e., Community Education bus trips, Door2Door transportation).
- VINE Adult Community Center tenants and their guests will be required to wear masks in common areas of the building.
- VINE Home Thrift Store patrons will be highly encouraged to wear masks when shopping indoors.
- Staff, volunteers, members, and guests using the pool or showers
- Staff, volunteers, members, and guests drinking or eating
- Staff and volunteers working alone or in an individual office or vehicle
- Volunteers from the same household in a vehicle together
When transmission rates in Blue Earth County subside to “Moderate” or “Low,” VINE will stop enacting the policy above. It may be re-enacted if transmission rate levels rise.
Click here to view the current COVID transmission rate for our county>
As always, your health and safety are our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to reach out to our leadership team.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support.