Join Our Team!
We are currently hiring for the following position at The VINE Home Thrift Store:
Truck and Warehouse Worker – A full job description can be found here>
- Drive Store Truck (Automatic Transmission, no CDL required)
- Pick up donations around Mankato and surrounding towns including furniture and smaller items
- Work in warehouse cleaning items and performing minor repairs
- Assist customers loading donations into their vehicles and accept donations of all sizes at the store
- Help move and arrange items in the store showroom
- Work with a team member while on the truck or at the store when moving large or heavy items
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Possess or be able to obtain a Health Card to drive truck (No CDL is required)
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and regularly lift and move heavy items (70 lbs)
- Pass Criminal and Motor Vehicle Background Checks
- Provide good customer service
- Work hours include weekday and some weekend but no nights or overnights
This is a part time job up to 30 hours a week with potential for full time and benefits. Competitive wages, positive working environment.
Please, submit a completed employment application to Dave, 77 Star Street, Mankato, MN 56001.
Questions? Contact Dave at (507) 387-2699.
We are currently hiring for the following position at TRUE Transit:
- Bus Driver – A full job description can be found here>
- Driver bus for our newly created public transportation system, TRUE Transit.
- Must poses a valid MN Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement and pass a criminal background check, a motor vehicle check, and pre-employment and random drug tests.
Please, submit a completed employment application to Todd, 421 East Hickory Street, Mankato, MN 56001.
Questions? Contact Todd at (507) 386-5579.
Internships at VINE:
- Interns – An application can be found here>
We welcome interns at VINE and at the VINE Adult Community Center. To be considered for an unpaid internship, interns must:
- Complete the internship application
- Submit a cover letter and resume
- Interview with VINE staff
- Complete an orientation
- Commit to a specified number of hours each week
- Clear the MN Department of Human Services background check
Please, contact Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Fall semester internship applications are due March 15.
Spring sememster internship applications are due October 15.