Join Our Team!
We are currently hiring a full-time Scheduler for TRUE Transit.
The Scheduler is responsible for arranging transportation for the general public using buses and/or volunteer drivers. Scheduler must be detail oriented and consistently display a professional, caring attitude toward passengers, providers, and contractors by phone, email, and in person.
A full job discription can be found here>
- Strong organizational ability and willingness to follow directions, accept guidance, training and support from supervisor and co-workers.
- Team-oriented focus and willingness to adapt to the needs of the VINE organization.
- Strong working knowledge of streets, highways, retail centers, medical clinics, and hospitals in Blue Earth, Nicollet, and Le Sueur Counties.
- Strong interpersonal, phone, conflict resolution, and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with passengers from diverse cultures and those with a wide range of abilities.
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
- Ability to accurately record and relay information to/from service providers, drivers, passengers, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Ability to read a map and interpret and communicate accurate directions.
- Ability to learn transit dispatching software.
- Ability to maintain pleasant attitude in a rushed and busy atmosphere.
- Ability to problem solve, work independently, and be creative under pressure.
- Willingness to fulfill other duties, as assigned.
This is a FT position (Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm) offering a competitive salary and benefits including PTO, holidays, health and life insurance, and 401(k).
Please submit a completed employment application and resume to Ron Decker, 421 E. Hickory St., Mankato, MN 56001.
Questions? Contact Ron at (507) 388-8783 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently hiring a part-time Truck/Warehouse Worker for the VINE Home Thrift Store.
- Responsibilities include:
Drive Store Truck (Automatic Transmission, no CDL required but must possess or be able to obtain Health Card)
Pick up donations around Mankato and surrounding towns including furniture and smaller items
Work in warehouse cleaning items and performing minor repairs
Assist customers loading donations into their vehicles and accept donations of all sizes at the storeWork with a team member while on the truck or at the store when moving large or heavy items.
Possess valid driver’s license
Possess or be able to obtain a Health Card to drive truck (No CDL is required)
Be able to stand for extended periods of time and regularly lift and move heavy items (70 lbs or more regularly)
Pass Criminal and Motor Vehicle Background Checks
Provide good customer service in person at the store and while working on the truckWork hours which include some weekends and weekdays but no nights or overnights
This is a part-time job with flexible hours and rotating weekends.
Please submit a completed employment application to Dave Gefre, 77 Star Street, Mankato, MN 56001.
Questions? Contact Dave at (507) 387-2699.
Internships at VINE:
- Interns – An application can be found here>
We welcome interns at VINE and at the VINE Adult Community Center. To be considered for an unpaid internship, interns must:
- Complete the internship application
- Submit a cover letter and resume
- Interview with VINE staff
- Complete an orientation
- Commit to a specified number of hours each week
- Clear the MN Department of Human Services background check
Please, contact Adam at email@example.com for more information.
Fall semester internship applications are due March 15.
Spring sememster internship applications are due October 15.