Join Our Team!
We are currently hiring for the following position at The VINE Home Thrift Store:
- Store Associate – A full job description can be found here>
Responsibilities of Store Associate include:
- assist customers,
- move and arrange store items,
- clean donated items
- pick up donations
Qualifications of Store Associate:
- High school graduation in Minnesota or its equivalent
- Telephone, appointment setting experience, and good customer skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift 70 lbs unassisted.
- Valid MN Driver’s license; responsible for picking up donations including furniture, and drive a small delivery truck.
- Must pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check.
- Must be able to consistently lift 70 lbs.
Part time job up to 30 hours a week. Competitive wages, positive working environment.
Please, submit a completed employment application to Dave, 77 Star Street, Mankato, MN 56001.
Questions? Contact Dave at (507) 387-2699.
We are currently hiring for the following position at TRUE Transit:
- Bus Driver – A full job description can be found here>
- Driver bus for our newly created public transportation system, TRUE Transit.
- Must poses a valid MN Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement and pass a criminal background check, a motor vehicle check, and pre-employment and random drug tests.
Please, submit a completed employment application to Todd, 421 East Hickory Street, Mankato, MN 56001.
Questions? Contact Todd at (507) 386-5579.
Internships at VINE:
- Interns – An application can be found here>
We welcome interns at VINE and at the VINE Adult Community Center. To be considered for an unpaid internship, interns must:
- Complete the internship application
- Submit a cover letter and resume
- Interview with VINE staff
- Complete an orientation
- Commit to a specified number of hours each week
- Clear the MN Department of Human Services background check
Please, contact Adam at email@example.com for more information.
Fall semester internship applications are due March 15.
Spring sememster internship applications are due October 15.