Join Our Team!
We’re hiring for a full-time Health & Wellness Assistant to instruct a variety of group exercise classes, conduct Fitness Center orientations, develop and lead wellness programs, and assist VINE members.
Learn more here>
To apply for the position, please submit the Application for Employment Form, a Cover Letter, and Resume to Katie Simon, Health & Wellness Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internships at VINE:
- Interns – An application can be found here>
We welcome interns at VINE and at the VINE Adult Community Center. To be considered for an unpaid internship, interns must:
- Complete the internship application
- Submit a cover letter and resume
- Interview with VINE staff
- Complete an orientation
- Commit to a specified number of hours each week
- Clear the MN Department of Human Services background check
Please, contact Adam at email@example.com for more information.
Fall semester internship applications are due March 15.
Spring semester internship applications are due October 15.