- Drop-off Donations: We gratefully accept drop-off donations of gently used, resalable merchandise from non-smoking homes at the store during business hours. Our staff can help unload your vehicle.
- Home Pick-up of Donations: Pick-ups can be scheduled Monday-Friday by calling (507) 387-2699. We reserve the right to decline items based on condition, age, style, etc. There is no charge for pick-ups within the boundaries of ISD #77, the Madison Lake area, and St. Peter. Please contact our Home Thrift Store Manager, to discuss the feasibility of picking up donations from other locations which may involve a fee.
- Tax Receipt: We will gladly provide you with a receipt for household items in good or better condition. It is the donor’s responsibility to report the value of the donation to the Internal Revenue Service. Click here to view a tax valuation guide for donated goods.
- We accept payments in cash or by credit or debit card. We are not able to accept personal checks.
- We do not offer lay-A-way. Items must be paid in full at time of purchase.
- All sales are final.
- Delivery is available in Mankato, North Mankato, Skyline, Le Hillier, St. Peter, Eagle Lake & Madison Lake for $50. Delivery to other areas is also available at an additional charge depending on number of items, distance from the specified delivery areas, etc. as determined by the Store Manager. Please make sure to have space available for your purchased item(s). Please note that our delivery personnel cannot move non-store items at your residence or accept payment for deliveries/set-up of non-store items.
We are happy to help you load items into your vehicle at the time of purchase, or, we can hold your purchase for up to 48 hrs. while you arrange for pick-up. VINE Thrift Store staff and volunteers will not provide materials to strap or tie down your items nor will we secure items to your vehicle due to liability issues.